An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Elliptical produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationery bikes and treadmills. There are claims that the dual action exercise of an elliptical trainer can actually be more efficient in burning calories. The logic is that by exercising more muscle groups simultaneously, a more intense workout can be achieved in less time.
1. Dimension : 77” (L) X 25”(W) X 65”(H)
2. Strides : 18 inch natural strides.
3. Maximum watt : 350 watt
4. Resistance level : 16 Levels.
5. Resistance System : Electro-Magnetic resistance.
6. Power : 9 Volt DC adapter systems.
7. Programs : 13 programs – 12 preset &1 Manual.
8. Drive system : Centre design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
9. Fly wheel : 9 Kgs precision balanced.
10. Pedals : Self balancing, close Spacing, enlarge & impact absorbing, fit to any size user, provides gentle movements to reduce lower body stress.
11. Centre of Gravity : Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
12. Cardio Monitor : In built metallic Pulse sensor provided with T bar style handle grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
13. Display : LCD, Computerized console.
14. Display Feedback : Multi feedback read out Instantly displays time, distance, RPM, Calories Pulse, Speed & Watt.
15. User Weight : 120 kgs.
16. Transportation : Transportation wheel for easy transport.
17. Rating : Semi-Commercial.
18. Step-up height : 7 inch easy step-up height.
19. Strides Wheel : Fiber glass reinforced nylon wheel with high-quality bearing.
20. Frame Structure : Arched Support frame for maximum durability & stability.
21. Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
22. Rust proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion and chip resistance.