An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Elliptical produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationery bikes and treadmills. There are claims that the dual action exercise of an elliptical trainer can actually be more efficient in burning calories. The logic is that by exercising more muscle groups simultaneously, a more intense workout can be achieved in less time.
1. Dimension : 84” (L) X 30”(W) X 71”(H)
2. Strides : 20 inch natural strides.
3. Maximum watt :250 watt
4. Resistance level : 16 Levels.
5. Resistance System : Electro-Magnetic resistance.
6. Power : Self Generated power system
7. Programs : 06 programs - Manual, HRC, Random, weight loss, CV & Hill intervals.
8. Drive system : Centre design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
9. Pedals : Self balancing, close Spacing, enlarge & impact absorbing, fit to any size user, provides gentle movements to reduce lower body stress.
10. Centre of Gravity : Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
11. Cardio Monitor : In built metallic Pulse sensor provided with T bar style handle grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
12. Display : Dot matrix large LED scrolling text, computerized console.
13. Display feedback : Multi feedback read out instantly displays time, distance, RPM, Calories & Pulse. Display function is switchable for feedback of heart rate, distance, speed, time, resistance level, Watt, and Mets.
14. User Weight : 140 kgs.
15. Transportation : Transportation wheel for easy transport.
16. Accessory Holder : Water bottle & mobile phone holder.
17. Rating : Commercial.
18. Step-up height : 12 inch easy step-up height.
19. Strides Wheel : Dual wheel track, Fiber glass reinforced nylon wheel with high-quality bearing.
20. Frame Structure : Arched Support frame for maximum durability & stability.
21. Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
22. Rust proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion and chip resistance.