The 'Aerofit' Treadmills affords you a top quality workout! 'Aerofit' treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the 'Aerofit' treadmills, and you will find how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best warranty in the industry combine to make 'Aerofit' treadmills the premier name in home cardio fitness.
1. Dimension : 88"(L) x 40"(W) x 60"(H).
2. Motor : AC Motor, 3.0 HP Continuous Duty, 6.0 HP Peak Duty.
3. Motor Control : Club-rated Digital Concepts P.W.M. with fuse less current limit and dynamic short circuit protection.
4. Convertor : 2.2 K Mitsubishi.
5. Speed : 1 to 20 kmph.
6. Elevation : 0% to 20%
7. Elevation Type : Automatic.
8. Quick Selection : Speed and Elevation.
9. Belt : High Density 3-ply urethane.
10. Belt Size : 63.5" (L) x 20" (W).
11. Rollers : 90 mm Crown extra large.
12. Deck : 26 mm pre-waxed phenolic.
13. Shock Absorption : 8-point deck suspension/Anti Shock.
14. Safety Key Stop : Yes, spring loaded push safety key.
15. Display : Profile Matrix LED with scrolling text, 5 window display.
16. Display Feedback : Heart Rate, Elevation, Time, Distance, Speed, and Calories.
17. Programs : 8 Preset, Heart rate control & infinite user random programs.
18. Mode/Set Option : Yes, Time, Distance & Calorie can be preset as per user requirement.
19. Heart Rate Technology : Heart Rate Control with Hand grip pulse sensor.
20. Power Requirements : 220V AC.
21. Accessory Holder : Water Bottle.
22. Frame : Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured proprietary two coat electro statically powder process finish to ensure maximum corrosion & chip resistance.
23. Max User Weight : 160 Kgs.