Aerofit recumbent bikes are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Aerofit recumbent bikes and you will find how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best quality in the industry combine to make Aerofit the premier name in home cardio fitness.
1. Dimension : 60” (L) X 25”(W) X 51”(H)
2. Maximum watt : 350 watt
3. Resistance level : 16 Levels.
4. Resistance System : Friction free Electro-Magnetic resistance.
5. Power : 9 Volt DC adapter for self-powered convenience.
6. Programs : 13 programs, 12 presets, 1 Manual.
7. Fly wheel : 9 Kg, Precision Balanced.
8. Drive system : Centre design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
9. Pedals : Self Balanced extra wide paddles with adjustable straps fit to any size user. Close spacing, & shock absorbing air cushion, provides gentle movements.
10. Seat : Ergonomically designed comfortable seat with flex back cushion contoured for lumbar support with 27 levels seat easy slide adjustment.
11. Handle Bars : T-Bar Style at console and rear handle bar with contact heart rate sensor.
12. Centre of Gravity : Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
13. Cardio Monitor : In built hand grip pulse sensor provided with rear handle bar grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
14. Display : LCD with blue back light scrolling text, computerized console.
15. Display Feedback : Multi feedback read out Instantly displays time, distance, RPM, Calories Pulse speed, resistance level, Watt.
16. User Weight : 140 kgs.
17. Transportation : Transportation wheel for easy movement.
18. Rating : Semi-Commercial.
19. Crank assembly : 3 pieces crank assembly.
20. Frame Structure : Extra sturdy and stable steel frame construction/Arched Support frame for maximum durability & stability.
21. Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
22. Rust proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion and chip resistance.