Aerofit Upright Bikes are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Aerofit upright bikes and you will find how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best quality in the industry combine to make Aerofit the premier name in home cardio fitness.
1. Dimension : 41” (L) X 20”(W) X 57.5”(H)
2. Resistance level : 8 Levels.
3. Resistance System : Friction free magnetic resistance.
4. Programs : 10 Programs – 9 preset & 1 body fat.
5. Fly wheel : 9 Kg, Precision Balanced.
6. Pulley : Aluminum pulley.
7. Drive system : Centre design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
8. Pedals : Self Balanced extra wide paddles with adjustable straps fit to any size user close spacing & shock absorbing air cushion, provides gentle movements.
9. Seat : Ergonomically designed comfortable seat with flex cushion with 13 levels height Adjustment and front & back slide adjustment.
10. Handle Bars : U-Bar Style with ergonomically elbow support and in built Contact Heart Rate sensor with hand grips.
11. Centre of Gravity : Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
12. Cardio Monitor : In built hand grip pulse sensor provided with handle grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
13. Display : LCD display with computerized console.
14. Display Feedback : Multi feedback read out Instantly displays time, distance, RPM, Calories Pulse, BMI, Calendar, temperature, clock, speed body fat .
15. User Weight : 120 kgs.
16. Transportation : Transportation wheel for easy movement.
17. Rating : Semi-Commercial.
18. Crank assembly : 3 pieces crank assembly.
19. Frame Structure : Extra sturdy and stable steel frame construction/Arched Support frame for maximum durability & stability.
20. Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
21. Rust proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion and chip resistance.