Aerofit Upright Bikes are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of Semi-Commercial health club equipment. Compare the features of the Aerofit upright bikes and you will find how quality components, precision engineering, state-of-the-art electronics and the best quality in the industry combine to make Aerofit the premier name in home cardio fitness.
1. Dimension : 48” (L) X 22”(W) X 56”(H)
2. Maximum watt : 475 watt.
3. Resistance level : 16 Levels.
4. Resistance System : Electro-Magnetic resistance.
5. Power : 6 Volt DC adapter for self-powered convenience.
6. Programs : 16 programs – 7 preset, 1 Fat, 4 THR, 4 User.
7. Fly wheel : 8 Kg, Precision Balanced.
8. Pulley : Aluminum pulley.
9. Drive system : Centre design drive, super silent poly-V belt driven.
10. Pedals : Self Balanced extra wide paddles with adjustable straps fit to any size user, close spacing & shock absorbing air cushion, provides gentle movements.
11. Seat : Ergonomically designed comfortable seat with flex cushion with 16 levels seat adjustment.
12. Handle Bars : U-Bar Style in built contact heart rate sensor with hand grips.
13. Centre of Gravity : Low COG combined with a balanced frame prevents rocking.
14. Cardio Monitor : In built hand grip pulse sensor provided with handle grips enables to the cardio monitoring on board.
15. Display : LCD with blue back light, computerized console.
16. Display Feedback : Multi feedback read out Instantly displays time, distance, RPM, Calories, Pulse, Fat, BMR, BMI, THR, resistance level, watt, recovery/pulse, mode, start/stop.
17. User Weight : 130 kgs.
18. Transportation : Transportation wheel for easy movement.
19. Rating : Semi-Commercial.
20. Crank assembly : 3 pieces crank assembly.
21. Frame Structure : Extra sturdy and stable steel frame construction/Arched Support frame for maximum durability & stability.
22. Frame Finishing : Proprietary two coat powder process.
23. Rust proof : All frame structures electro statically powder coated to ensure maximum corrosion and chip resistance.